“If you want a similar experience in Johannesburg to that of hearing stories of the Zulu battles, spend a day with Robin Binckes” - The Late David Rattray, Master Storyteller.
- Make your own tour - see places to visit
- A Taste of the History of South Africa (A)
- A Taste of the History of South Africa (B)
- Mandela's Footprints - The Struggle for Freedom
You were the best! I will always remember this day as the culmination of our African experience. We experienced this tour with all of our senses. A moving and fascinating experience. One of the best “tours” I have ever had-anywhere at any time! Richard and Anna Gordin, Washington DC., USA.
See more comments ...
Spear of the Nation - Corporate Social ResponsiblityRobin is involved in a number of different ways in helping the people of Alexandra:
- With Investec Bank and NOAH he project manages an initiative which cares for 395 HIV/AIDS orphans at a central facility for four schools. This project requires additional assistance to ensure sustainability.
- He is a Trustee of the Hostel Khyalethu, and works on job creation projects within the hostel.
- Robin assists a facility where four local ladies care for 48 two – six year olds, some who are HIV positive, some who are orphans and some who are vulnerable.
- Robin has established an NGO called “Friends of Alexandra”, which now has its own website.